Monday, June 2, 2008

It's just who I am

Lemme get this straight. No, I am not a cold person. Nor am I an arrogant prick. I don't talk much because I am shy. That's it.

I don't show my feelings or emotions much, like hugging a long lost friend, etc. Whatever I feel, I feel it in my heart, and rarely show it. Just because I don't talk much doesn't mean I am not happy when hanging out with my friends. Just because I don't hug, cry or do any mushy-mushy gestures doesn't mean I am not sad when parting company with someone. Just because I don't look offended when some idiots insult me doesn't mean I am not offended.

Which is what blogs are for. For me to vent whatever comes to my mind at the time of writing. To whoever that is reading this right now, have fun exploring the mind of Zhi Ying the eccentric.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. I used to be VERY shy. Most people who did not know me thought I was stuck up or indifferent. Or that I was not having a good time with them. Ifeel I actually got more from observing that the noisy attention getters :D